share this site with your friends
Below are riddles that will tug at your brain. They seem hard at first but think about them for a while.
Before you look for the answers (at the bottom of the page), try really hard to figure them out. If at first you don't get them, skip them, give your brain a break and come back later to see if you can get them. If you are really stuck, you can ask someone to help you. Good luck!
1. What is full of holes but still holds water?
2. Turn us on our backs and open up our stomachs, and you will soon be smarter. At first you will not know what we are going to say. What are we?
3. What becomes wetter the more it dries?
4. What travels around the world but stays in one spot?
5. After a train crashed, every single person died. Yet people were still alive. Who survived?
6. Ten people tried to get under one tiny umbrella, none of them got wet. How is that possible?
7. A boy and his father get into a car accident. When they arrive at the hospital, the doctor sees the boy and exclaims “that is my son!” How is this possible?
8. Suzy has four daughters, and each of her daughters has a brother — how many children does Suzy have in total?
9. How can a leopard change its spots?
10. What begins with the letter E but only has one letter in it?
11. I’m tall when I’m young, and I’m short when I’m old, what am I?
12. What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
13. If the green house is on the north side of the street and the blue house is on the south side of the street, where is the white house?
14. What happens once in a lifetime, twice in a moment, but never in one hundred years?
15. What question can you never answer "yes" to?
16. A man gave one coin to his two sons.
one of his sons gets
and his other son gets
What time is it?
17. A bear walks south for one mile, then it walks west for one mile, then north for one mile. It ends up at the same place it started.
What color is the bear?
Don't want you to peek, so, for answers:
If you liked this page or other pages, ask your parents if you can leave me a message telling me that you enjoyed the page. Tell me which one was your favorite and why you liked it the best. You can also say which one you did not like.
You can do that by clicking the TROPHY.
You can leave a message there.
If you would like me to email you a new Fernnie coloring page, leave me a message asking for one. Or you can just leave a fake name and email address and your real comment.